Raise funds for Cats Protection with in-store grocery cards
Want to feel good about doing your weekly food shop? You can now raise up to 3% in donations for Cats Protection every time you do your weekly shop with a donation-raising store card from Give as you Live
Give as you Live offer a range of reloadable store cards from popular retailers including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Asda and Waitrose. You can use these cards as you would any other payment card and you will generate a donation for Cats Protection every time you top up.
There’s no fee to sign up and it couldn’t be easier to get started!
How it works:
The difference you could make:
- Simply click on this link to visit the website – following this link will automatically select Cats Protection as your chosen charity
- Select a shopping card. You can filter by card type and whether you want to use this online or in-store
- A percentage of your purchase will be donated straight to Cats Protection when you load money onto the card
- Cats Protection will continue to receive a donation every time you top up your card or purchase additional cards for yourself or as gifts
- On average, it costs £3.30 to microchip a cat – spending £50 a week on groceries with M&S will raise £78 for us each year! This could help us with the costs to microchip 23 cats
- Spending £50 a week on groceries with Tesco will raise £52 for us each year! This could help with the costs of neutering a cat