Truro branch-run neutering campaign
The Truro and District Branch are running a neutering campaign in the PL28, TR1 – TR9 and TR14 – TR27 postcode areas.
You can get your pet cat neutered for just £5
The guidelines for eligibility for neutering assistance apply to one or more of the following; receipt of certain means-tested benefits, low household income, full-time students living away from home, state-only pension and pension credit. Proof of eligibility will be required by the vet in order to participate in the scheme.
The scheme is available directly via the participating vets, contact details can be found on the map below. You can enlarge the map and search using your postcode by clicking in the top right corner, or zoom in and out and click on the pins for the contact details of your nearest vets.
Alternatively, if you are having difficulties using the map to find your nearest vet, or wish to discuss the criteria for eligibility, please contact the Neutering team directly on 03000 12 12 12 (option 2) Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 1pm.
The campaign only covers pet cats and stray cats (where exhaustive efforts have been made to find an owner.) If you have a feral cat, they cannot be neutered using the campaign. Please call Cats Protection Neutering Helpline directly on 03000 12 12 12 (option 2) and they will be able to advise you on the help they can offer. You may be referred to your local branch – this phone number is charged at local rates.
- Highertown Veterinary Clinic, 23 Highertown, Truro, TR1 3QE - 01872 273 408
- Clifton Villa Veterinary Surgery, 53 Henver Road, Newquay, TR7 3DQ - 01637 851 122
- Lamorna House Veterinary Centre, East Hill, Tuckingmill, Camborne, TR14 8NQ - 01209 713 100
- Hayle Veterinary Surgery, 82-84 Commercial Road, Hayle, TR27 4DH - 01736 754 111
- Redruth Veterinary Surgery, Unit G Bartles Industrial Estate, North Street, Redruth, TR15 1HR - 01209 218 801
- Regent Court Veterinary Practice, Lower Queen Street, Penzance, TR18 4DE - 01736 368 768